What is a “Skinny Shot”?
What is in a “Skinny Shot” and how does it help me lose weight? The “skinny shot” is a combination of B vitamins and lipotropic (fat shrinking) agents that help our bodies naturally create and boost energy.
- Methionine: Methionine is one of the ten essential amino acids. It is a lipotropic amino acid, which reduces fat and aids in lowering cholesterol.
- Inositol: This nutrient metabolizes fats and cholesterol and aids in transporting fat in the blood stream. It also plays a role in the reduction of body fat.
- Choline: Choline plays a vital role in lipid metabolism, making it a good fighting tool against fat deposits.
- Vitamin B1: Thiamine helps the body metabolize glucose (sugar and carbohydrates).
- Vitamin B2: Riboflavin is a key for metabolizing carbohydrates, amino acids, and fat. Also contributes to healthy vision and skin.
- Vitamin B3: Niacin is essential in energy productions and increases calorie burning potential.
- Vitamin B6: Important to the immune system and the breakdown of stored fat which leads to increased energy.
- Vitamin B12: Helps with energy production and nervous system function.
- Dexpanthenol: This is important for our bodies to properly use carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids and for healthy skin.
- L-Carnitine: Helps the body produce energy. It is important for heart and brain function, muscle movement, and many other body processes.
- Allergies to any of the ingredients including benzyl alcohol, sulfur, lidocaine, and cobalt.
- Leber’s Hereditary Optic Neuropathy: Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) can cause severe and swift optic atrophy in patients with this disease.
- Megablastic Anemia: Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) can cause gout and fatal hypokalemia.
- Chronic Liver Disease and Renal Failure.
- Renal or Liver Impairment
- Active PUD
- Arterial Bleeding